Attention all parents:
The IYAA will have a parent meeting at the downtown Pavilion, Tuesday, July 19, at 7:00 p.m. All parents are invited and welcome to attend. We will be discussing IYAA Football and Cheerleading as well as answering any questions you may have concerning the IYAA.
If you coached football or Cheerleading last year and would like to coach again, please come see us. Also, if you have not coached before but would like to get involved please come see us.
Background checks on all coaches are required so please contact us immediately in order to process the paperwork in time for the start of the season. The IYAA will pay for all coaching background checks.
Upcoming Football & Cheerleading Signups:
- Tuesday, July 19 @ the Pavilion, immediately following parent meeting starting at 7:00 p.m.
- Saturday, July 30 @ the Pavilion, from 10:00 a.m. — 12:00 p.m.
- Saturday, August 6 @ the Pavilion, from 10:00 a.m. — 12:00 p.m.
All past players as well as newcomers are welcome to sign up!!!
- : Registration Fee is $70.00 per player with a $30.00 refundable equipment deposit.
- : Registration Fee is $100.00 per participant
A birth certificate is required for each football player participating in the IYAA for the first time.
If you have any questions about IYAA Football and Cheerleading please contact:
IYAA Football Commissioner: