We’ve been watching the local weather forecast for days and by all sources it looks to be a 100% chance of significant rainfall in Italy on race day this Saturday.
The safety of our runners is the most important factor for us, especially since we have so many children participating. As a result, the Mummy Miles 5k will be postponed until Saturday, October 31, 2015 at 8 AM.
We apologize for any inconvenience that this delay has caused. When you really think about it, what better way to kick off Halloween Day then running with us in your costume?!
We can’t wait to see you next Saturday on the 31st!