Italy ISD Athletic Director and Head Football Coach Charles Tindol is sending out a reminder to all student-athletes that the athletic department will offer physicals inside the Italy Coliseum Dome on for $25.00. All health packet forms can be signed and turned in at that time along with the $25.00 athletic fee.
If you are an Italy High School student-athlete and did not receive a health packet, contact Coach Tindol at: (325) 260-6815.
- Also, all school bus drivers (Bus Drivers/Coaches/Teachers) are also required to have a physical and will need to attend as well.
Midnight Madness Cancelled!!!!!!:
- There will be NO Midnight Madness event for Football or Volleyball. The football field will be undergoing maintenance. Practice times for Monday, August 4, are scheduled as follows:
- 1st Practice Session: Monday, August 4 — to 9:00 a.m.
- 2nd Practice Session: Monday, August 4 — to 12:00 noon
- Practice Session: Monday, August 4 — to 1:30 p.m.