Left to Right – Epiphany Church, Hall, and Original Church
Original Epiphany Catholic Church dedicated in 1948 and renovated in 2012 – It is used for religious instruction and meetings.
Epiphany Catholic Church Parish Hall built in the 1960s and renovated in 2013
Epiphany Quasi-Parish Roman Catholic Church built in 2005
These are the grant award plaques from The Catholic Foundation. They are from left to right 2002, 2004, 2011, 2013 as mentioned in the article.
Inside of Epiphany Catholic Church
Some of the cabinets built with the 2011 The Catholic Foundation Grant
Epiphany parking lot expansion under construction looking east to west
Driveway leading to Dilworth Street
View of the completed Epiphany parking lot expansion looking east to west
View of the Epiphany parking lot expansion looking southwest to northeast
Epiphany parking lot expansion put to good use looking east to west
Epiphany parking lot expansion put to good use looking west to east