Have you ever wondered…
- What is the difference between reasonable suspicion and probable cause?
- Why Officers make traffic violators stay in their vehicle until they have approached your car?
- Ask for supplemental identification such as social security numbers?
- Or any other burning questions that you were afraid to ask??
Well…now you can!
The Italy Police Department with sponsorship from McDonald’s in Italy is hosting it’s first Coffee with COPS on Saturday, May 11th, 2013 at 9:00am.
McDonald’s will be furnishing free coffee to citizens attending the open forum meeting.
The Italy Police Department will take questions from the public on a variety of issues to help educate the public on policies, procedures and practices.
What will not be discussed…
- Any specific persons, groups or organizations
- Any specific cases
- Anything that would jeopardize an investigation
The Italy Police Department is committed to an open and transparent government and wants to build a lasting co-active partnership with the citizens of Italy.
We look forward to seeing you there!