Get ready for school. It will be here faster than you know and there are few dates you need to put on your calendar:
July 30-August 2 (8:30am-4:30pm)
- Registration packet pick-up @ High School Office
It is recommended that registration packets be picked up during this time.
forms will be required for registration on August 8 and 9.
August 8-August 9
- Registration/Schedule pick-up (4:00pm-7:00pm)
- Bring completed Registration Packet
- Parent/Guardian must attend
- Must bring school supplies (See Supply List)
- Must bring Proof of Residency (gas, electric, water bill or lease agreement)
- Parent/Guardian must bring Driver’s License
- Students that intend to drive to school must bring their drivers license, proof of insurance and $15
- Schedule Change Requests-High School Students Only (8:30am – 3:30pm)
- Back to School Bash for high school students (8:30pm – 10:30pm)
- Parent Orientation with Principal/Meet-the-Teacher night beginning at 5:30pm. (Note: Please arrive on time, you will follow a schedule.)
- First day of school (First bell rings at 7:55am, class starts at 8:00am.)
Spirit wear t-shirts will be available to order.