IYAA Baseball/Softball sign-ups will be on the following days:
- Tuesday, February 22, 6:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Thursday, February 24, 6:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Saturday, February 26, 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- Saturday, March 5, 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
All at Old Italy Gym
Please understand that March 5, 2011 will be the last day for registration.
Please understand we will order uniforms for the sizes you put on the registration form so please make sure you order the correct size.
1.) If the player gets the size that is on the sign-up form, and it does not fit, the parents will be responsible to pay for the new shirt of a different size
2.) All will be done by IYAA to help with this but if a new Jersey, pant or shorts must be ordered the parent will have to pay for this before it is ordered
3.) If there is any questions with paying, please contact Gary Woods (469) 261-9566 or Stephen Mott (469) 853-2395
The Spirit Items must be ordered when the uniforms are ordered. You will not be able to purchase these after the uniform order is placed:
- The spirit jersey will look exactly like the Team’s Jersey.
- The spirit t-shirt will be a t-shirt that is same basic color as the team.
- The caps will be the exact same as the team receives.
Any requests for playing on a certain coach’s team are not promised or guaranteed buy anyone.
If any questions please have them call the IYAA baseball/softball commissioner Stephen Mott 469-853-2395.