The autumn leaves are beginning to fall right now but there are some people gearing up for Christmas Day. The Waxahachie Salvation Army is receiving applications for their Angel Tree which will help children in need for Christmas. They are inviting the citizens of Italy and surrounding areas to respond.
If you know of someone who could benefit from this service, please fill out an application provided by the local Salvation Army at 620 Farley Street. All applications will be accepted until Monday, November 29, 2010. The hours are 9:00am-12:00 and 1:00-3:00.
There are certain requirements for receiving this service. Please bring the following with you when applying:
- Picture ID (drivers license, state ID or Matricula)
- Birth certificates for all children
- Social security cards for applicant and children
- Proof of income (1 paystub, disability or social security reward letter)
- Proof of Medicaid
- Proof of TANF or Food stamp letter
- Proof of residency (utility bill, lease agreement or property tax bill)
- Proof of expenses (utility bills, rent, medical bills, etc)
If you need further information, please call 972-937-7727.