The Italy ISD Board of Trustees will have their regular monthly meeting on Monday, September 20, 2010. Meeting time is 7:00pm. In the executive session portion of the agenda it slates that there will be legal council at the meeting to discuss of the Superintendent’s duties, responsibilities and Board Directives.
Other agenda items include:
- Approve 2010-2011 interlocal agreement with Ellis County
- Review/adopt TASB update 88-First Reading
- Budget Amendment 1011-0
- Discuss grant writer options
- Consideration and possible action on financial audit
- Consider using purchase orders on all money spent
- Staff resignations
The meeting will be held in the band hall at the Italy High School campus at 300 S. College Street, Italy, Texas 7665 and is open to the public. Everyone is welcome to attend.