The Italy ISD Board of Trustees will meet on Tuesday, June 23, 2009 at 7:00 p.m. Agenda items include considering bids for surplus property as well as consider approval of the interlocal agreement with the City of Italy regarding the Park. During executive session the board will consider the applicants for the Junior High/High School Principal and Director of Special Programs positions.
Other agenda items include:
- Communications to the Board by:
- Cherilyn Davis
- Rita M. Hodges
- approve 2009-10 board meeting dates
- approve 2009-10 Stafford Student Handbook
- consider employment of an independent finance auditor for the 2008-09 financial statements
- consider approval to purchase a district-wide phone system
The meeting will be held in the band hall at the Junior High/High School campus, 300 South College. The meeting is open to the public and everyone is invited to attend.