The Italy City Council will have a meeting on Monday, June 8. The meeting will be held in the Council Chambers at City Hall beginning at 6:30. Agenda items include Certification of Election and election of Mayor Pro Tem.
Other agenda items:
- street easement at Upchurch Ball fields
- approval of Economic Development Corporation Bylaws
- discussion and action on inter-local agreement between Seagoville, Texas and the Italy Police Department for the access to Ominxx
- discussion and action regarding spreading cost of reclaimed asphalt for Upchurch Ball Fields to be paid from Park Board line item
- deliberate the evaluation of the Interim Public Works Director
City Hall is located at 105 Main Street in Italy, Texas. This meeting is open to the public and all is welcome to attend.