This months regular city council meeting will be held, Monday, March 9th at 6:30 p.m. Here are some of the items on the agenda:
- Approval of earned compensatory time
- Marty Tittle to address the council on the Code of Conduct for city employees and elected officials
- Discussion of placing stop signs on Poplar Street at Sims Street and Wood Street
- Discussion of building codes and permits
- Interlocal Cooperation Contract for the Lease of Voting Machines between Ellis County, Texas and the City of Italy.
- Appointing members to the Park Board
- Appointing one position to the Economic Development Corporation Board
- Appointing one member to the Planning and Zoning Board.
Afterwards will be departmental reports, council comments and final comments by the Mayor.
The city council meets in the chambers behind the police department. It is open to the public and everyone is invited to attend.