The Italy City Council will consider action on the city water rates and deposits during tonight’s regular city council meeting. The agenda is light on what they are considering doing to the rates, just that they plan to discuss it. Other agenda items include:
- a request by Larry Swanson for street repairs on Poplar Street
- a review of applications for Park Board Committee
- a final pay request to PET Construction on sewer plant
- an amendment for grit and grease traps for businesses
- an amendment providing for a police reserve force
- an ordinance establishing garage sale guidelines
Afterwards will be departmental reports, council comments and final comments by the Mayor.
The council meeting begins at 6:30 p.m. in the council chambers behind the police department. It is open to the public and everyone is invited to attend.