Tuesday, September 2, Italy’s city council will consider council member Jimmy Hyles’ resignation. They will also examine the Property Tax (Ad Valorem) rate for 2008, Phases 3 and 4 of sewer improvements and city employee health insurance coverage. The council will continue work on 2008-2009 budgets for the City of Italy. Meeting begins at 6:30 p.m. in the council chambers of the Italy Municipal Building, 101 W. Main Street. All are welcome to attend.
= BEGIN TRANSCRIPT =
CITY OF ITALY
September 2, 2008, 6:30 P.M.
Pursuant to the provisions of Chapter 551 VTCA Government Code, notice is hereby given for the called meeting of the City of Italy City Council Meeting to be held September 2, 2008 in the Council Chambers of the Italy Municipal Building, located at 101 W. Main Street, Italy Texas at 6:30 p.m.
- CALL TO ORDER
- Roll Call.
- PUBLIC HEARING
- Proposed Ad Valorem Tax Rate for 2008
- Discuss and Consider accepting Jimmy Hyles resignation from City Council.
- Discuss, Consider and Act to approve Resolution accepting the Sanitary Sewer Collection System Improvements Phase 3 and 4.
- Discuss, Consider and act on Employee health Insurance coverage for 2008-09 Fiscal year.
- WORK SESSION
- Proposed 2008-2009 General Fund Budget & 2008-2009 Water and Waste Water Budget
K. M. Hubert, Interim City Secretary
I Kandi Hubert, Interim City Secretary, certify that the above notice was posted at City Hall. 101 W. Main Street, Italy, Texas on Wednesday August 27, 2008 before 6:30 pm in accordance with Chapter 551 of the Texas Government Code.
= END TRANSCRIPT =