Tuesday, September 16, Italy’s city council will hold a called meeting. Economic Development Council (EDC) concerns and Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) project funding are the topics on the agenda. The meeting will be at 6:30 p.m. in the council chambers of the Italy Municipal Building, 101 W. Main Street. All are welcome to attend.
= BEGIN TRANSCRIPT =
CITY OF ITALY
CITY COUNCIL CALLED MEETING
September 16th, 2008, 6:30 P.M.
Pursuant to the provisions of Chapter 551 VTCA Government Code, notice is hereby given for the called meeting of the City of Italy City Council Meeting to be held September 16, 2008 in the Council Chambers of the Italy Municipal Building, located at 101 W. Main Street, Italy Texas at 6:30 p.m.
- CALL TO ORDER
- Roll Call
- Discuss and Consider and approve the Italy Economic Development Corporations 2008-2009 Fiscal year Budget.
- Discuss and Consider necessary action(s) for the Council and city staff to attend Economic Development Training, Seminars and/or training workshops.
- Discuss and Consider amending the Italy Economic Development Corporations Articles of Incorporation including but not limited to Article 6 , number of board member and Article 8 designating a secretary.
- WORK SESSION:
- Council, staff and, city engineer discussion and deliberation regarding an upcoming project to be submitted by GRANT WORKS for public improvements in the City of Italy.
- Discuss and consider a project to be submitted by Grant Works for CDBG Funding.
K. M. Hubert, Interim City Secretary
I Kandi Hubert, Interim City Secretary, certify that the above notice was posted at City Hall. 101 W. Main Street, Italy, Texas on Wednesday, September 10, 2008 before 6:30 pm in accordance with Chapter 551 of the Texas Government Code.
This facility is wheelchair accessible and accessible parking spaces are available. Requests for reasonable accommodations must be made 48 hours prior to this meeting. Please contact the City Administrator at 972-483-7329, ext 102.
= END TRANSCRIPT =